Thursday, February 07, 2008

PRP: The results are in!

So i carried out my tests on 15 people from three age ranges to see which style of presenting the news seemed more effective and easier to remember. My results are pretty surprising:
Results

Newsround Results

14 – 25

Average score of 78.4% correct

25 - 35

Average score of 77.7% correct

35 - 60

Average score of 79.5% correct



BBC Results

14 – 25

Average score of 41.1% correct

25 – 35

Average score of 58.8% correct

35 – 60


Average score of 65.5% correct

As you can see, every age range on average, answered more questions about the newsround clips than the BBC one. This either means that Newsround presenters are much better than BBC News ones, or my test subjects are all children at heart...evaluations to follow!!

Also, I have now aquired a full copyright license for my project to use all the music Tony wanted to.

No comments: